Printing Accounts Payable Reports
Print accounts payable reports for year-end.
Monthly reports show all activity in ACS from the beginning of your accounting year through the end of the current month. If your accounting year is the calendar year (January – December) and you print reports for December, your month-end reports are your year-end reports because they show all activity in ACS for the entire year.
- Under Generate Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Accounts Payable and click Go .
- On the upper sidebar, expand the report type you want to use, and then select that report from the list.
- On the lower sidebar, click Customize and make any selections that you want for your report.
- Click Preview.
- When the report displays, click Print .