Message Volunteers on a Roster
You can message volunteers who are part of a team.
Only available to the team leader. If you are not the team leader, you can view the roster, but will not be able to compose a message.
If you need to send a message to one or more volunteers on a team, you can do that from the Roster page. The option to message only specific volunteers is not available for teams with more than 100 volunteers.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Connect. Then click Serving.
- Under Your Teams, click the team's name.
- Click View/Manage Roster.
- Click + Compose Message.
- From the To drop-down menu, select the type of volunteers you want to message. You can choose from those who have confirmed the assignment, those who have not confirmed, or all volunteers for that date.
- If you need to remove a volunteer from the message, click next to the volunteer's name.
- Enter the title and message content.
- In the Reply Options drop-down menu, select who can reply to this message.
- If your team has text messaging enabled, and at least one volunteer has opted in to receiving texts, you can preview the text that volunteers receive. To change the text, click Customize, then enter the message you want to send. You can also remove the link in the text by clearing Include link in text.
- Click Send.