Add an Item to a Registration Event
Add additional items to a registration event.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Events permission.
|Writing Assistant When you start typing in a text box, and this icon displays next to it, you can click the icon to open the writing assistant. Using this assistant you can check your spelling and grammar or rephrase what you've written in a friendly, formal, or inviting tone. You can also generate written content from keywords that you provide.|
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click +Add Event, complete the fields create an event, and then click Next.
- Optional: After you've entered information into the Description text box, you can click to use the writing assistant.
- In the Registration Types tab, create the registration types for the event, and then click Next.
- If you are creating a paid event, click the +Event Cost tab, and set up the event cost.
- Click the +Additional Items tab.
- Enter the item description.
- If the item includes options, click +Add option.
- Enter the option name.
- If the option has a cost, enter the cost.
- If the option has a max amount available, enter the amount.
- Click +Add option to create additional item options.
- Select Required if you want to make the item required.
- If the item is limited to a specific type of registrant, select Only available to certain registration types.
- If you want to limit the number of items requested, select Limit one item per registrant.
- To finish item set up, click Add.
- Repeat the process until you've added all items, then click Next to continue event setup, or Save & Close to finish creating the event.Note:
You can't set a maximum amount available number to an item that's required for registration. This could prevent registrants from being able to register due to a required item being sold out.