Set Up Promotion Tracks
The first step in promotion is setting up promotion tracks.
To access this window, a user must have Manage Ministry Areas set to Allow in their list of permissions.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- On the Setup tab, click + Add a Ministry Area or Group.
- Select a top-level ministry area. If it has sub-ministry areas, they display next, and so on.
- Click Add.
- The ministry area or group is added to the page. These are listed alphabetically.
- For each class, click the text field in the right column and select the next class(es) that these members may be promoted to.Note:
Things to Remember
- When you complete the promotion track setup, a new Promote tab displays on the Promotion page. This is where you go to approve class members for promotion.
- If you don't add participants to the group, it won't show up on the Promote tab. To promote the group, you must have at least one participant added.