Promote or View Promotion Progress
This is the final step in the promotion process.
To access this window, a user must have Manage Ministry Areas set to Allow in their list of permissions.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- On the Setup tab, click + Add Ministry Area or Group.
- Select the groups to promote and delete, or leave a check box clear to skip it.
- Click Save this Setup to finish at a later time or click Next to start the promotion process.
- On the Promote tab, you can see the status of the current groups. When a class promotion(s) is approved, the status circle is green, the Promote Approved Groups button becomes active.
- Click Promote Approved Groups.Note:
Things to Remember
- When you complete the promotion track setup, a new Promote tab displays on the Promotion page. This is where you go to approve class members for promotion.
- If you don't add participants to the group, it won't show up on the Promote tab. To promote the group, you must have at least one participant added.