Use the Quick Filter
With the Quick Filter, you can view calendars, events, or facilities that match the criteria you specify.
- On the Information tab, click Calendars.
- In any of the Calendars windows, click Quick Filter.
- Click the tab relevant to the information you want to filter by, whether it's certain event information, certain organizations, and/or certain facilities.
- Enter any information you have about the item(s) you want to filter. The more fields you enter, the more precise the filter is.
- When you're ready to filter the listing screen by your criteria, click Apply/OK.
Once you apply a filter, the list remains filtered until you click Apply/OK., then click