Mark Attendance for Worship
Mark attendance for your church-wide worship services with the Church Group.
If worship is both in-person and virtual, you can select whether someone attended in-person or virtually.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- On the right side of the page, in the My Groups section, click your church name.
- On the Events tab, click Upcoming Events and change it to Past Events.
- Click next to the date of the worship service and select Mark Attendance.
- To enter a head count, click in the Total box, and enter a number.
- To mark everyone present, click Select All.
- To mark attendance for individual members, scroll the list and select the appropriate check boxes or click the magnifying glass icon and enter their names one-at-a-time.