All other users must exit the program before you continue.
You can delete one keyword description and replace it with another keyword description on the records that were using it. This is useful if you want to stop using a certain keyword but don't want to lose the information.
- On the File menu, click Keywords.
- From the relevant keyword category, select the relevant keyword list.
- Click Combine.
- In the left column, select the keyword you want to change.
- In the right column, select the keyword you want to keep. This is the one that displays on records once you complete this process.
- Click Add to List of Changes Below.
- Repeat these steps for any other keywords you want to combine.
- To process the list of changes to be made, click Combine/OK.
The keywords you selected to keep replace the ones you selected to change on all records using those keywords.