Customize Program Colors
You can change the background and colors that display in your program.
- On the Quick Access toolbar, click the My Settings icon .
- On the All Screens tab, under the Color/Background section, select one of the program color schemes from the Color Scheme drop-down list.Tip: Select the Few Colors color scheme if your computer has only 256 colors available.
- Or, you can create your own color scheme.
- Click Adjust Colors.
- Click Add New Color Scheme.
- In the left pane, change the colors for various parts of your program windows. A preview of your changes displays in the right pane.
- Select any other options you want. We recommend selecting Office 2019 Style and White Background for a cleaner, more modern look.
- Once the color scheme looks good to you, click Save/OK.
- Click Save/OK.