You can delete one keyword description and replace it with another keyword description on the records that were using it. This is useful if you want to stop using a certain keyword but don't want to lose the information.
- On the File menu, click Keywords.
- From the relevant keyword category, select the relevant keyword list.
- Click Combine.
- In the left column, select the keyword you want to change.
- In the right column, select the keyword you want to keep. This is the one that displays on records once you complete this process.
- Click Add to List of Changes Below.
- Repeat these steps for any other keywords you want to combine.
- To process the list of changes to be made, click Combine/OK.
The keywords you selected to keep replace the ones you selected to change on all records using those keywords.