Create a Web Registration Form
Create a registration form for your parish's website. When families complete the online form, the registration data is saved to our secure web server.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select Create Web Registration Form, and select your site management option. Click Next.
- Enter the form name and brief introduction to display at the top of your web form.
- Select the sections you want to display on the web form, and click Next.
- If you selected to show sacraments, user keywords, and/or pledges, select the options to display on the form. Click Next.
- If you selected to show ministries and/or talents, select the options to display for those fields and for the status field on the form. Click Next.
- Select the options to display for relationships, titles, phone types, and email types. Click Next.
- Select the fields you want to include on the form. You can edit field names in the Edit to Show on Form column. Click Preview the Form to see what the fields look like on your web form.
- Then select which of those fields you want to require the family to enter when registering. An asterisk (*) displays on the form beside the required fields you select. Click Next.
- Enter the email address of the person to notify after a family registers online. Typically, this is the person who processes registrations.
- Compose the confirmation email that each registering family receives.
- If you want to redirect families to another webpage after submitting their form, enter the URL. Enter the number of seconds to show the confirmation page before redirecting. Then click Next.Tip: Enter 0 seconds to go directly to the webpage without showing confirmation.
- Select a registration layout. If you plan to allow parishioners to enter registration information on a tablet, select Mobile-Friendly View.
- Select whether to create multiple files or a single file.
- Select whether to store or transfer the files, and enter any necessary information.
- Click Finish or Transfer.
After the files are created, copy them and have your website manager put the form on your website. As families fill out the form, the person you entered as the Notice Email Address for Your Church receives an email. Once you get registration forms back, you're ready to check and register families.