Check and Register Families
You receive an email when families submit the online registration form. You can then view registrations, add new families, or update existing family records.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select Check and Register Families, and click Next.
- If you have a large number of forms to process, the program processes batches of 25 forms at a time. Otherwise, you can select the families you want to create or update records for.
- If you no longer need a family's registration, select Delete Form to delete it from the web server.
- Review the family information, and make any necessary changes.
- To match this family's information with an existing family record, click Find a Family and select the family. You can then select which data to use. Differences show in blue text, and they change to green text once you've made a selection.
- When you're ready to process the registrations, click Next.
- To post the information, click Finish.
- If you have a large number of forms, you can process the next batch(es) until all forms are processed. Or, you can exit the process and register the remaining forms later.