Install OnDemand for Mac
Install OnDemand on a Mac.
When you're an OnDemand customer, your programs automatically update.
- Download OnDemand.
- When the download is complete, double-click OD_Mac_Install.dmg from your Downloads folder.
- Once the extract is complete, run OD_Mac_Install.dmg.Note: If you are prompted to enter a username and password, enter the credentials you use for your Mac.
- Click Close.
- From your Applications folder, double-click the OnDemand icon, and click Go. An email is sent to you.
- Enter the username and password provided in the email you receive.Note: The first time you sign in to OnDemand, you'll be prompted to change your password. The password is case sensitive, should have at least six characters, and should contain at least three of the following items:
- Upper case letter
- Lower case letter
- Special character, such as # or !
Uninstall OnDemand (Mac)
Uninstall OnDemand from a Mac.
- From the Finder, click the Go menu, then select Applications.
- Select OnDemand.
- Drag the program to the Trash.