In order to download PDS programs online, you must be enrolled in the Preferred Client Program.
- Go to the PDS Downloads page in the PDS Client Portal.
- Locate and click DioOffice 11 Full Install.
- Click Download, then save the file to your desktop.
- On your desktop, double-click the file DioOffice11Setup.exe.
- In the Setup wizard, click Next.
- Read the License Agreement. If you accept the terms of the agreement, select I Accept the EULA Terms and click Next.
- Select the folders where you want to install the program and data files. The folder paths cannot exceed 60 characters in length.
- Orthodox metropolises should select Greek Orthodox Install.
- Click Next.
- After the installation is complete, click Finish.
- Return to your desktop. Double-click the icon to open the program and follow the on-screen instructions.Note: If you need help using the program, click the question mark icon in the upper-right corner of the program or press the F1 key on your keyboard.