Printing Form 941-A at Year-End
You can print form 941-A at year-end.
- Under Generate Reports, click the Period End Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Payroll 941, W-2s, and ACA Forms, then click Go .
- On the 941 tab, select Print 941-A and click OK.
- Under Report Quarter/Year, select the quarter and year you are reporting. Click the up and down arrows to select the correct quarter and year.
- Under Sort by, select a sort option. Valid options are:
- Employee Name — if selecting to print detail, displays employees in last name order
- Employee Number — if selecting to print detail, displays employees in employee number order
- Under Report Options, select one or all of the options. The options include:
- Print Detail? — displays all active employees with totals for each column on the report.
- Print only employees with QTD accumulation? — displays only those employees who received pay during the quarter selected.
- Print only employees with YTD accumulation? --- displays only those employees who received pay during the year selected.
- Include Inactive Employees? — includes the amounts for inactive employees in the totals on the report and also displays the inactive employees if printing detail.
- To only include employees from certain states, click Select States.
- Optional: Click Preview to view the report prior to printing.
- Click Print.