Add a Multi-Day Registration Event
Create registration events that span several days.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Events permission.
|Writing Assistant When you start typing in a text box, and this icon displays next to it, you can click the icon to open the writing assistant. Using this assistant you can check your spelling and grammar or rephrase what you've written in a friendly, formal, or inviting tone. You can also generate written content from keywords that you provide.|
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click +Add Event.
- Complete the fields. Fields with a red asterisk are required.
- Optional: After you've entered information into the Description text box, you can click to use the writing assistant.
- In the Location section, select whether the event is in-person only, virtual only, or both. If your event is meeting online, enter the online meeting link and a meeting passcode if needed.
- For Event Date, select a starting day and time and an ending day and time.
- To add an image, click +Add a photo for this event, then select the image file.
- To edit the event photo, click on the image you want to change. Use the left scroll bar to rotate the image and the right scroll bar to resize the image. Then, click Apply.
- If you want to enable mobile check-in for this event, turn the Enable mobile check-in option on. Then, select the type of mobile check-in the event will use.
- To customize the email sent to registrants, click Customize Confirmation Email. Enter your custom text in the text boxes, then click Save. If you need to restore the default email wording, click Reset to default content.
- Click Save & Close.