Move Someone to Another Step (Leader Instructions)
When a participant finishes the requirements of a step, the step leader can mark them complete. On ordered steps, this will automatically move them to the next step.
- Log in.
- Click your name in the upper-right corner, and select My Profile.
- Click Pathways on the main menu. If you do not see this option, you are not a pathway or pathway step leader.
- Click the pathway for which you are a leader or step leader.
- Click the Steps tab.
- Click the step you lead.
- Select the check box next to the individual(s) you want to move; they must all be moving to the same step.
- From the Select an action drop-down list, select Move to a Different Step.
- Select a step and click OK.