Move Someone to Another Step (Leader Instructions)
When a participant finishes the requirements of a step, the step leader can mark them complete. On ordered steps, this will automatically move them to the next step.
Pathway leaders can only perform this task if the permission has been enabled under leader responsibilities.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Connect. Then click Pathways. If you do not see this option, you are not a pathway or pathway step leader.
- Click the pathway for which you are a leader or step leader.
- Click the Steps tab.
- Click the step you lead.
- Select the check box next to the individual(s) you want to move; they must all be moving to the same step.
- From the Select an action drop-down list, select Move to a Different Step.
- Select a step and click OK.