Assign Specific Leaders (Leader Instructions)
You can assign a single leader to a specific participant to help usher them through a step. This is more practical when you have multiple step or pathway leaders.
Leaders can perform this action only if an administrator has enabled it. Also, step leaders can perform this action only if an administrator or pathway leader has enabled it for the pathway.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Connect. Then click Pathways. If you do not see this option, you are not a pathway or pathway step leader.
- Click a pathway for which you are a leader or step leader.
- On the Steps tab, click a step name. For step leaders, click a step you lead.
- Select the check box next to one or more participants.
- Click the Select an action drop-down list, and select Assign a Leader.
- Select a leader.
- Click Save.