View a Schedule's Tracking Results
The Tracking Results window provides a detailed summary of all assignment results for any selected minister. This window displays after you double-click a minister in the View Assigned Ministers grid or the View Rejected Ministers grid.
The minister name and ID display at the top. Use the arrow buttons to scroll through ministers.
If you're on an assigned minister's result window, the Assigned Ministers List checkbox is selected. If you want to view only rejected ministers, clear the checkbox. Similarly, it's cleared if you're on a rejected minister's result window, and you can select it to view only approved ministers.
A brief statement of results displays below the minister name. Below that, the Mass Name grid lists masses that the scheduler assigned or attempted to assign for the minister. Click a mass name to view the numbered list of conditions the scheduler used to determine assignments. Passing results display with a green check mark, and failing results display with a red "X". If ministers serve in multiple ministries, click the tabs above the list to view the tracking results for each ministry.
Viewing Schedules as Text Files
- Print Current Minister—Opens the print dialog box for the Rejected Result report. This includes the selected minister's details and results for each mass.
- Print All Rejected Ministers—Opens the print dialog box for the Rejected Result report. This includes all ministers' details and all results for each mass.
- Print Tracking Reasons—Displays the week details in a text file for viewing or printing.
- View Current Week - List of ministers in order to schedule—Displays a text file containing the assignments sorted by ministry for the scheduled week. This text file is assigned the same name as the scheduled week.
- View ALL Weeks - List of ministers in order to schedule—Displays a chronological list of all schedules with the scheduled ministers and their ministries.
This information is saved in the final Track Results text file at the end of the scheduling process.