Set Up Address Abbreviations
- On the File menu, click .
- To add an abbreviation that's not in the list, click the add icon .
- To remove an abbreviation you don't need, click the delete icon .
- Click the reorder icon to move more frequently used items to the beginning of the list. This can save time during data entry. Or, to sort the list numerically and then alphabetically, click Sort.
- Click Restore Default Values if you want to return to the original list of abbreviations installed with the program. Any changes or additions you made to the list will be removed.
- Click Print List if you want to provide a copy of this list as a quick reference to those entering data.
- Click Save/OK.