Set the Check Layout
- On the File menu, click Paycheck Layout. or
- Select a layout style from the list to edit, or click Insert Style to create your own.
- On the Check Layout tab or the Paycheck Layout tab, enter or edit information as you want. Settings should be measured from the edge of the check.
- On the Stub Layout tab, enter or edit the values to suit your needs. Settings should be measured from the edge of the stub.
- When you're finished, click Test Print and make sure it looks the way you want it to.
- Click Save/OK.
- If you edited an existing style, a dialog box displays. To save using the original style name, click Save. Otherwise, enter a new style name and click Save As.