If you're part of the Preferred Client Program, you can download the latest desktop version in the Client Portal.
PDS Formation Office 10.2C, releasing for desktop 7-28-22 and OnDemand 8-4-22, offers the following enhancements.
New and Improved Features
- Some of our OnDemand customers were not hearing the notification sound when a message box, such as a warning, displayed. Now, anytime a message box displays, you are alerted with a "beep".
- The USPS increased postal rates, effective July 10, 2022. These changes were made in your PDS program and released on July 8th. Next time you run EZ-Mail, you will receive a message that allows you to download the new postal forms. For details on the changes, see July 2022 Postage Price Changes (USPS website).
- You can select which grades/degrees display on the online registration form. When selecting keywords, scroll down to the new Grades and Degrees section, then select the ones you want to show on the form.
- This is helpful if you use both Formation and Church Office and need to show only the grades that are relevant to certain parishioners.
- We've heard several requests from system admins for a way to log all users out of the program when not in use. Now, all users are logged out of PDS at midnight, your local time. This way, any necessary maintenance and automatic backups can run properly.
- On the Quick Access toolbar, click the users icon . The new option at the bottom, Automatic Logout at Midnight, is selected by default, but you can clear the checkbox at any time if needed.
- If you shared data with another program, children who were not visible in any program were being promoted during the Grade Promotion process.