If you're part of the Preferred Client Program, you can download the latest desktop version in the Client Portal.
PDS Formation Office 10.2D, released for desktop 10-27-22, offers the following enhancements.
This is the last major update for Version 10. We're excited to introduce PDS Version 11! Please upgrade to continue getting the latest and greatest from your PDS programs.
OnDemand clients are automatically upgraded to the latest version. Check out the 11.0A release notes to see what we added.
New and Improved Features
- If you use Abundant for online giving, this message is for you. Mastercard updated their standards for merchants using a subscription/recurring payments model. If needed, you can learn more about Mastercard rules and compliance programs (mastercard.us).
- The main thing you need to be aware of is the new footer we added to the giving receipt. Per MasterCard's standards, when your contributors receive their giving receipt, clear instructions on how to cancel are listed in the footer of that email. While you can edit the body of the email itself, the footer cannot change. This only affects recurring gifts.
- Let your contributors know! The link to their giving history is also included in the footer for quick access in case they need to cancel.
- When checking online registration forms, the program was locking up if new families needed to be added.
- When running reports with a sacrament "Performed" field (such as "Baptism Performed"), the sacrament status was not being taken into account. Now, only sacraments with a status meaning "Yes" will be included.