Early Adopter Program
Early Adopter churches (EAs) partner with us by opting in when they're invited to incubate most new releases. They are expected and depended on to accept the invitation the vast majority of the time. An Early Adopter church is a church that is dedicated to using MinistryPlatform extensively to support their ministry and to giving back to the amazing community of MinistryPlatform churches.
- Review the release notes and KB updates for understanding.
- Test out fixes and new features.
- Report any questions or issues via the forum.
- Provide feedback on documentation and new features.
How It Works
A release passes all internal testing and is ready to incubate.
- An email invitation (including a link to release notes) is sent out to all Early Adopters.
- Available Early Adopters respond to the email to accept the invitation. (If there is no reply, it is viewed as declining the invitation.)
- Once we are ready to deploy, an email is sent to participating Early Adopters with the deployment date.
- Early Adopter church systems are updated and receive an email that their deployment is complete.
- Early Adopters review and test new features and fixes.
- Early Adopters use the community forum to report any issues or questions. We make every effort to fix these as soon as they're reported.
- Early Adopters use the community forum to provide feedback on new features and help articles. Tell us what you really think! We rely on this to make MinistryPlatform better for all of our community.
How It Benefits You
- Be first to get exciting updates!
- Play around with shiny new features!
- Try to find things we missed! (MP is really flexible, so you might use things a little differently than we anticipated.)
- Have access to the private Early Adopters discussion forum!
- Glory in special recognition at MPUG!
How to Join
The Early Adopters Program is by invitation only. If you want to participate as an Early Adopter, please contact Support to be added to the waiting list.