For best results, keep your browser updated to the latest version. We recommend using the latest version of any of the following internet browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
Not sure you're using the latest browser? Go to whatsmybrowser.org/ to find out.
Can I Use the Tab Key on Macs?
Enable Tabbing in Your Browser
If you're having trouble tabbing through fields in your browser, it's because tabbing has not been enabled.
- Enable tabbing in Safari.
- Click .
- Under the Advanced tab, select Press Tab to highlight each item on a webpage.
- Enable tabbing in Chrome.
- Click Show advanced settings... . Then click
- Under Web Content, select Pressing Tab on a webpage highlights links, as well as form fields.
- Enable tabbing in Firefox.
- Click then Keyboard.. Then click
- Under the Shortcuts tab, select All controls.