Add a Registration Type
Create registration types for an event.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Events permission.
|Writing Assistant When you start typing in a text box, and this icon displays next to it, you can click the icon to open the writing assistant. Using this assistant you can check your spelling and grammar or rephrase what you've written in a friendly, formal, or inviting tone. You can also generate written content from keywords that you provide.|
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click +Add Event.
- Complete the fields. Fields with a red asterisk are required.
- Optional: After you've entered information into the Description text box, you can click to use the writing assistant.
- Click Next.
- Click Registration Types.
- In the Description field, enter the name of the registration type.
- Select whether you want to allow congregants to sign up for this registration type.
- Optional: Enter a max capacity for the registration type.
- Click Add.
- To change the order, click and hold , then drag and drop the registration type.
- Click Save & Close.