Create Timesheets for COVID-19 Pay
Create a separate timesheet group for employees affected by COVID-19.
This timesheet group is separate from the one you create for a specific pay period and should only apply to those affected.
In the wake of COVID-19, government acts were instated to take care of those affected by the pandemic. The American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) provides an extension to the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). Under these specific circumstances, emergency sick leave and expanded family leave are subject to employer social security tax.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Accounting. Then click .
- Click Create Timesheets.
- Select the bank account you will pay your employees with.
- Select the pay period and the date your employees will be paid, and enter a description to further define this timesheet.
- Select the option that applies to this timesheet group:
- Sick Leave— Give employees up to two weeks of emergency sick leave.
- Expanded Family Leave— Give up to 10 weeks expanded family leave, equal to 2/3 of their pay, to employees who care for children unable to attend school or daycare.
- Click Save.