Add Easy Reports
- In the reports list, click Add.
- Click the type of report you want to create.
- Enter a name and description that's meaningful to you.
- If needed, select the level of access others can have to this report.
- Select where to save the report, then click Build.
- For some reports (like lists and exports), the List of Fields to Print dialog box displays where you can define which fields to include in your report. For other reports (like letters, labels, and envelopes), the Editing window displays where you can define the content of your correspondence. When you're finished, save your changes.
- Click Next, and follow the Reports wizard to define and customize your report.
Organize Easy Reports
- In the reports list, expand the Easy Reports group heading.
- Click Manage User Sections/Reports.
- Click the report you want to relocate, then click the up or down button to move it in the list.
- If needed, you can rename a report.
- To create a new report section, click Add a Section Name, and enter a name.
- Click Save/OK.