With this process, you can remove ministries from a group of masses. This permanently deletes selected ministries and any related information from the Mass Ministry grid on records.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To remove different ministries from each mass, select the first option. Or, to remove the same ministries from your entire list, select the second option, and select which ones to delete. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry: Select one or more ministries to remove, select a mass name, and click Add Mass to List. Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. To exclude any records from processing, clear the checkbox. When you're ready to deleted the selected records, click Next.
- To delete the masses, click Finish.