Add Data Synchronization Passwords
If your diocese has multiple parishes installed on one computer, you can authorize users from those parishes to access all databases. To do this, a role must be set up to identify those users and access rights. DioOffice then applies the credentials to all parishes for use.
Before you can set up parish roles, you must add a data synchronization password for each parish.
- On the Parishes & Facilities tab, click .
- Locate the appropriate record.
- Enter a password for the parish and enter the location of the parish's Church Office program.
- Parish Password—Enter the password for the parish's Church Office program. This way, DioOffice can push the new role(s) to each parish's copy of Church Office.
- Parish Program Folder—If your diocese has all its parishes installed on one computer, each with its own copy of the Church Office program, enter the location of the parish's Church Office program files.
- Verify that the software used by the parish and the parish's site number are correct.
- At the top, click Save.