Post Safe Environment Trained for Personnel
With this quick posting, you can select or clear the Safe Environment Trained checkbox on multiple records. This checkbox displays at the top-right of the Safe Environment window. When this option is selected, the safe environment trained icon displays on the record.
- On the Personnel tab, click All Personnel or the appropriate personnel section then .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- Select which personnel type to process, and click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To set the checkbox differently for each person, select the first option. To set it the same for your entire list, select the second option, then set the checkbox. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Set the checkbox, select a person, and click Add Personnel to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, select or clear the checkbox. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.