Post Personnel Requirements
Make sure you've added keywords in the Requirement Descriptions list.
With this quick posting, you can update information about safe environment requirements (such as Sensitivity Training) to multiple records. These requirements display in the Safe Environment window.
- On the Personnel tab, click All Personnel or the appropriate personnel section then .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- Select which personnel type to process, and click Next.Note:
If you select a type other than All Personnel, the background check information is only posted for that type. For example, if you select Catechist, and the person you want to update is both a catechist and volunteer, their information is only posted in the Catechist windows. Their Volunteer record is not updated.
To post background check information to all sections, select All Personnel.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To assign different requirements for each person, select the first option. Or, to assign the same values to your entire list, select the second option, and enter the information.
- If you assign the same values, select whether to add a single description or to use a template.
- Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Select whether to add a single description or to use a template.
- Enter information for the requirement, select a person, and click Add <Personnel Type> to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, add or edit any requirements. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.