Resolve Batch Discrepancies
Resolve batch discrepancies to ensure all the information being uploaded to your ChMS is accurate and updated.
- You must be a Growth Method administrator or a CSV Admin or Worker to do this.
- You must be in the process of creating a batch.
- Click .
- Click on the batch whose discrepancies you want to resolve. It is in the Discrepancies status.
- Click View Discrepancies. The discrepancy screen displays the following:
- The reason for the discrepancy.
- The new submission data.
- The action to take to resolve the discrepancy.
- To update your ChMS with the new data from the CSV file, click Select and then select the person from your ChMS. To create a new person in your ChMS, click New Person. Repeat this process for all the batch's discrepancies.
- After you've resolved all of the discrepancies, reload the page.