July 27, 2022
View enhancements and corrections released on July 27, 2022.
When we assign a new text messaging number, we try to provide a number within your area code or state. However, some areas and states do not have available numbers. When this happens, we assign a number based on what is available in the following order:
- From your area or exchange (based on your primary church number)
- From your area code using your zip code
- From your area code using your state
- From your state using a random area code
- If none of the above are available, we assign a random number from anywhere in the US
Realm is getting a new look! We're working on a better overall experience so you can easily view and access all of your solutions in one place. To find out more, watch our webinar recording at your convenience.
See the new look in action on our demo page inside of Realm. Click Realm's New Look at the bottom of your Realm menu.