- On the Transactions tab, click .
- In the navigation pane, click Enter Depreciation.
- For Month to Enter, enter the month. This is the current fiscal month by default, but you can change it to any month that has not been closed.
- In the Enter Depreciation Journal Entries grid, in the Mark to Enter column, select the checkbox for the entries you want to enter. To quickly select all valid entries, click Mark Valid.Note: You can't edit data in this grid. You can edit the Amount to Post in the Fixed Assets window.
- After you select the entries you want to enter, click Process.