- On the Information tab, click Event Attendance. then, on the Student Processes tab, click
- When you're ready to mark arrival for an event, select Arrival, Select an Existing Event, and select your event in the grid. Click Next.
- If needed, select or clear the option to post attendance and update the event information. Click Next.
- Select whether to sort by name or badge word, depending on your preference.
- As each person arrives, select Arrived. The arrival time automatically displays.
- If any unexpected visitors show up, you can add them and print a badge in this window.
- Once everyone has arrived and are marked, click Next.
- If needed, you can print a list of attendees with arrival times.
- Click Finish Later.