Remove Multiple Personnel
- On the Personnel tab, click All Personnel or the appropriate personnel section then .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry.
- If you're sharing data, select whether you want the removed records to be available in other PDS programs or to delete them permanently from your database and hard drive. Click Next.
- Select which personnel type to process, and click Next.Note: To remove the record from all sections, select All Personnel. If you select a type other than All Personnel, the record is only removed from that type. For example, if you select Catechist, and the person you want to delete is both a catechist and volunteer, they are only removed from the Catechist section. Their Volunteer record is kept in your data.
- If you selected automatic updating: Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- If you selected individual entry: Select an individual, and click Add <Personnel Type> to List. Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. When you're ready to delete the selected records, click Next.
- To remove the records, click Finish.