Update Member Interactions
This process modifies existing entries in the Letters, Visits, Etc. window. It does not add new lines.
For example, while conducting a pledge drive, you mailed two letters – the second with a pledge card. Soon, you begin receiving pledge cards from the families, and you want to update the records. In this case, you must change the Type for the sent letters to Positive Response. This makes it possible to locate and follow up on those who haven't responded by a certain date.
- On the Families tab, click .
- Select which members to include based on descriptions, types, and dates.Note: If you enter a description, you must enter it exactly as it appears in the Letters, Visits, Etc. section.
- Click Next.
- Select to post changes for all members or only those you select.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- Select whether to include only active, only inactive, or both. Click Next.
- Select the first option if you want to assign the changes per member. Or, to assign the same changes to all members, select the second option and enter the new date, description, type, and/or note. Blank fields are left as is.
- Click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, add or edit any dates, descriptions, types, and/or notes. To delete an entry from Letters, Visits, Etc., select Erase this Line.
- When you're ready to update the selected members, click Next.
- To post the new interaction information, click Finish.