Post Member and Constituent Fees
With this quick posting, you can post fees or charges to member/constituent records. These display in the Rates/History/Keywds window.
- On the Diocese tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.Note: If you want to post a late fee, add a new condition on the Additional Selections tab. Under the Fund section, select . Select is greater than, and enter 0. Then, add another condition. Under the Fund section, select . Select is equal to, and enter the fund number you want to post to.
- To assign different fee information to each individual, select the first option. Or, to assign the same fee to your entire list, select the second option, and enter the fee information. Click Next.
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Enter the fee information, select an individual, and click Add Member to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, add or edit any fee information. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- If you want to export your batch totals to PDS Ledger or QuickBooks, make your selections and enter a path for the export file.
- To post, click Finish.