If you're part of the Preferred Client Program, you can download the latest desktop version in the Client Portal.
PDS Church Office 10.1G, released for desktop 2-8-22 and OnDemand 2-17-22, offers the following enhancements.
New and Improved Features
- There's a new checkbox for Parish Life to quickly show which families and personnel have been uploaded to Parish Life. The checkbox is set automatically after you upload records to Parish Life.
- Use the new checkbox in report selections as a way to send a letter or email to only those families or personnel who use Parish Life.
- If needed, you can also set the checkbox manually. We added quick postings to help you set or clear the checkboxes for a group of families or personnel. For steps, see Mark Parish Life Families and Mark Parish Life Personnel.
- Some of our OnDemand customers were having trouble when syncing parish data with the diocese. We've added descriptions on the Automatic Update tab to help you understand the available options. That way, you can make the right decision based on the needs and preferences of your parish and diocese.
- The PDS team has been reviewing the results of the survey we sent out in October. One item that many of you brought up was the Overview screens. We're working on enhancing them for Version 11, but we noticed one issue that we wanted to improve for your current version.
- On the Overview screens, the information in the left column didn't look like it was clickable. Now, that information gets underlined and turns to blue text when you hover over it. That way, you know you can click it to go to the relevant program window.Tip: Did you know, in your current version today, you can make the Primary Information the first screen you see? Just click the gear icon on the home screen, go to the Other Screens tab, and clear the Show Overview as First Screen checkbox.
- We also added suffixes to member names on the family and member overviews. Now, it's easier to tell who's who when family members have the same name.
- When posting eGiving using certain transfer types, if you clicked in the Post column but didn't select the checkbox, the amount for that line was subtracted from the running total.
- On the Baptismal Certificate Full Page and Back, the year in the Dated field was being cut off when there was a longer month name, like November.
- An error displayed when running a report that contained both the primary email address and the list of email addresses.
- On the Terms and Rates batch report, the amounts and total were including transactions marked as "Mistake".
- When you annulled a marriage that was performed at your parish in the sacramental register, it did not update the record on the member's Sacrament window. Now, the member record reflects that change in the Status field.
- On the Dashboard, if you set up a user-defined section with the Marital Status Breakdown statistic, the pie chart did not display.