If you're part of the Preferred Client Program, you can download the latest desktop version in the Client Portal.
PDS Church Office 10.1H, released for desktop and OnDemand 3-24-22, offers the following enhancements.
New and Improved Features
- We've moved! To continue offering the best support experience, we moved all product content to this site, help.acst.com. From now on, you can find all the release notes and help topics in your product section. If you've saved any bookmarks to wiki.acstechnologies.com, make sure to update them before April 1, 2022.
- If you use Parish Life, check out the new enhancements (like adding profile pictures and displaying multiple Google Calendars) in the Parish Life Release Notes!
- Activities are no longer permanently disabled when you deactivate them. You can reactivate activities by selecting and uploading them in the eGiving setup window.
- Certain text providers do not allow for special characters, and the text displayed strange characters instead. Now, when you send quick communication, you can select Clean up special characters in text message to change these to something readable.
- Previously, the Church Budget Envelope Company limited fields to 32 characters due to their fixed-width format. That caused the export report to break up long lines and move information to the next field. Now, the company's format allows for unlimited characters, so we corrected the report.
- After uploading to Parish Life, an error incorrectly displayed whenever you sent an HTML email.
- A transmission error displayed if you tried to send emails with an attachment that was not accessible. Now, the error message details which attachment is causing trouble so you can fix it before you send the emails.
- If your parish had Automatic Update set up, it displayed in the diocese's list with family changes when there were only financial changes to sync.