Create a Text Campaign
Text campaigns are helpful for communicating with your congregants without giving out your personal phone number.
- You must be a Growth Method administrator or a Campaign Admin or Worker to do this.
- You must have set up at least one campaign number to do this.
- Click .
- Click New Campaign.
- Enter the campaign details, include the Campaign Name, Description, and Schedule Send Date.Note: To send a campaign immediately, select a Schedule Send Date and time that have already passed.
- In the Message Content section, select Text Message from the Campaign Message Delivery Type drop-down list.Fields specifically for text campaigns now appear in the section.
- Use the From Number drop-down list to select the number you want to send the text from, and then enter the campaign message.Note: Growth Method will send more than one text message if the campaign message has more than 160 characters.
- In the Filters section, select a Filter Type from the drop-down list.Note: Currently, filters are groups within your ChMS. We recommend you create a group inside your ChMS that contains the people you want to send the campaign to, and then select that group when creating the campaign in Growth Method.
- Click Create Campaign.