Updating Wage Information for an Hourly Employee
Updating employee wage information for year-end.
- Under Manage Records, click the Records tab, then select Add/Edit Employees in the drop-down list, and click Go .
- Select the employee and click Edit.
- On the Pay tab, in the Rate field, enter the new dollar amount that the employee is paid per hour and press ENTER.
- Continue pressing ENTER until the Rate field in the Pay Type window is highlighted.
- Enter the new dollar amount that the employee is paid per hour and click OK.
- If the employee is paid from more than one pay type or cost center, highlight the next pay line and repeat step #5.
- Click OK again.
- If you have saved time sheet batches, a message displays asking if you want to update saved payroll batch records. Click Yes.
- Click in the Rate field and enter the new dollar amount that the employee is paid per hour.
- Click OK.