Printing the Statement of Receipts
You can print the statement of receipts at year-end.
The Statement of Receipts is a printed record of all payments for each customer during a specific date range. In the Statement of Receipts window, you can select statement setup options, preview the Statement of Receipts, and print the statements.
After previewing or printing your statements, you can save your statement settings so you do not have to set them up again.
- Under Generate Reports, click the Reports tab.
- Select Accounts Receivable in the drop-down list, and click Go .
- On the upper sidebar, expand Statements and select Statement of Receipts.
- On the lower sidebar, under Report Options, select the date range of the report, then click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, select the appropriate options and click Preview.
- When the report displays, click Print.