Editing an Accrual Basis Invoice
You can correct an invoice that was entered incorrectly.
When using the accrual method, lines added to an invoice must be posted to the general ledger so that the receivables account and income are updated accordingly.
- Payer (if used)
- Invoice #
- Invoice Amount
- Due Date
- Invoice Date
- Invoice Description
- Term (if the invoice is unpaid)
- Under Manage Records, click the Transactions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Accounts Receivable Invoices and click Go .
- Click Add/Edit Invoices.
- Select the invoice you want to change and click Enter Adjustments. Remember that to see all invoices, you may need to change the drop-down filter and/or the Posting Period.
- Enter the new information for the invoice. For additional help, see the field descriptions in Adding Invoices.
- Click Ok and confirm.