Log Your Letters
You can keep a record of each letter sent to ministers. After printing letters, the Log the Letter/Label dialog box displays. The information about letters is logged in the Letters, Visits, Etc. section of the minister's record.
- Create your letter. At the end of the Reports wizard, the Log the Letter/Label window displays.
- Enter or edit the description.
- Select Log the Letters/Labels and Mark them as and/or Log the Emails and Mark them as.
- Select an option to mark the letters.
- Click Log the Letters/Labels.