Print End-of-Period Reports
Before closing the final month of the fiscal year, print the reports with this year's information.
Here are some reports to print before closing the last month of the period.
- Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet) — Current standings of asset, liability, and equity accounts.
- Statement of Activity (Income Statement) — Current totals for income and expense accounts in a date range.
- General Ledger Report — Transaction level detail for each account in the open month.
- Statement of Cash Flow — Beginning and ending amounts of cash flows from activities.
- Monthly Actuals List — Displays each account's actual balance for month and quarter, and the total for the year. On the Other Information tab, click Expand . .
- Budget Planning Worksheet — Displays YTD, Annual, and Remaining budget for each account. On the Other Information tab, click Expand . .