With this quick posting, you can add a talent (such as musician, artist, or photographer) to multiple records. Talents display in the student's Ministries/Talents window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- If you included fund selections, select the funds to use to filter the list, then click Next.
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To assign different talents to each individual, select the first option. Or, to assign the same one to your entire list, select the second option, and enter talent information. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Enter talent information, select an individual, and click Add Student to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, add or edit any talent information. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.