Fund Import Field Information
- Use this Key from Import File
This value connects the contribution to the family or member. For Where is the Import Key in PDS?, select an option to match this key to the corresponding value in your program:
- Family/Member ID Number—Match contributions to family or member records using the PDS Family or Member ID Number.
- Family 2nd ID Number—If you have 2nd ID numbers set up in your PDS Office program, match contributions to family records using this value.
- Family Unique Identifier—Match contributions to family records using the unique, internal number Fam Unique ID assigned to each family by the program. If you select this option, you must use an export report with the Family Unique ID field as your import file.
- Family Key—Match contributions to family records using the value you selected as the Family Key.
- Member Unique Identifier—Match contributions to member records using the unique, internal number Mem Unique ID assigned to each member by the program. If you select this option, you must use an export report with the Member Unique ID field as your import file.
- Member Key—Match contributions to member records using the value you selected as the Member Key.
- Assign contribution to member
If you select to match the key to the PDS Member Key or to the Member Unique Identifier, you can associate the contribution to a specific family member.
- Transaction Date
Only dates formatted as MM/DD/YYYY are recognized.
- Activity Name
CAUTION: The selected fund's activity name must already be set up in your PDS Office program in order for this information to import correctly.
You can select whether to import the batch number from your file or to automatically assign the next available batch number in the program.