Post Member Background Check Information
Make sure you've added keywords in the Background Check Descriptions list.
With this quick posting, you can update required background check information for individuals, such as employees and volunteers. The status of background checks display in the Safe Environment window.
- On the Families tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- If you included fund selections, select the funds to use to filter the list, then click Next.
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To assign different background information for each individual, select the first option. Or, to assign the same values to your entire list, select the second option, and enter the information.
- If you assign the same values, select whether to add a single description or to use a template.
- Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Select whether to add a single description or to use a template.
- Enter the background check information, select an individual, and click Add Member to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, add or edit any background check information. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.